Engineering, Environmental Safety and Heath (ESH), and Facilities Management firm, is seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Professional to manage a multitude of projects with various clients. A qualified candidate shall have Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health and Safety and/or Environmental Health experience including strong project management background and interpersonal skills.
Candidate will be responsible for the management of field contractor personnel, scheduling, client interaction, assisting in developing scope requirements based on client needs.The candidate should have 5-7 years of ESH technical experience with general IAQ, asbestos & LBP knowledge; drinking water compliance; biological/chemical hood safety and excellent writing/communication skills.
- BS degree from accredited university in engineering, environmental science, industrial hygiene or related field.
- 10~15 years of experience in performing industrial hygiene and/or environmental health and safety consulting.
- Knowledge on inspecting and resolving IAQ concerns.
- Experience managing drinking water concerns and experience with CWA.
- Experience inspecting biological and chemical hoods.
- Experience with asbestos, lead, mold as well as biological and chemical hazards.
- Experience inspecting work place environments for noise, ergonomic and PPE related hazards.
- Experience managing projects and budgets greater than $100K.
- Federal government experience will be preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Credentials such as CIH, CSP are a must.
*Send resume to email@example.com