· Ability to understand and follow oral and written English instructions.
· Must have excellent organizational and both oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well with a team, execute tasks and projects in a timely and accurate manner.
· Ability to interface effectively with executive-level government and contractor personnel.
· Ability to create simple to complex project plans, timelines and work breakdown structures using project management tools such as MS Project.
· Ability to write and present effective project materials, presentations, status-reporting, etc.
· Knowledge of the PMBOK® process inputs, tools and techniques, outputs.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred, but not required.
· Knowledge of Information Systems architecture, design and development procedures, management theory and techniques, system test principles and procedures, requirements management techniques and metrics reporting concepts
Education, Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and/or work experience required by contract labor category.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred, but not required