Our client has an immediate need of hiring a Sr. Level .NET Developer to work at Hill AFB, Utah.
Candidate must be a US Citizen who can pass a background check. A security clearance is a required for this job.
* The United States Air Force is currently transforming many of their manual logistics processes to automated processes using automated web solutions.
* The responsibilities of this position include the development and maintenance of automated web tools, specifically, the candidate will be expected to contribute to the development and maintenance of web tools critical to day-to-day operations of airmen around the world.
* The candidate will also be required to test and document changes to current applications, as well as answer technical support phone calls and emails.
* Additionally, the candidate will need to construct ad-hoc database queries and build automated reporting solutions to provide our client with instant results to inquiries.
* No travel outside of Hill AFB is expected.
Be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of current web technology and/or language (.NET/C#/MVC, XML, HTML, JQuery) as well as experience with relational database systems and languages (MS SQL, TSQL).
Logistics experience with DoD (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines) desirable.
Education: Computer Science/Information Systems degree.
At least 3 years experience in the primary programming language