Seeking a Junior Web developer with 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
The ideal candidate will be have prior development experience in HTML, CSS, Java..
Activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain Federal Government websites.
- Working closely with the local IT staff to standup test and production virtual servers for both the external facing websites and SQL Servers.
- Manage policies and procedures for producing, publishing, and managing content.
- Manage, maintain and continued enhancement of intranet website. To include management of user registration, document permissions and organization, and building team sites.
- Provide technical solution with a Rough Order Magnitude (ROM) cost estimate.