We would be interested in someone with the following skills: Executive Administrative Assistant.
· Demonstrated experience in scheduling for high level executive and excellent calendar management skills, including the prioritization and coordination of multiple complex executive meetings and experience in scheduling and frequent rescheduling with high level external executives.
· Demonstrated ability to plan far in advance and think strategically about calendar and time.
· Demonstrated high level of confidentiality and discretion.
· Strong commitment to excellent customer service and awareness of serving as the face and voice of the CEO.
· Demonstrated ability to schedule frequent and changing travel arrangements for management.
· Experience in preparing and tracking expense reports and tracking time for senior level executives.
· Flexible and responsive. Demonstrated ability to work in very fast paced environment. Enjoys busy, active office environment.
· Demonstrated ability to perform in a liaison capacity with a diverse group of senior level management staff, program staff, external partners, customers and consultants.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with others, and successfully interact with people at all management and support levels. Ability to clarify assigned tasks and expectations and then work independently to complete assignments.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Eagerness to test and learn new applications and find solutions to improve scheduling and administrative procedures.
· Knowledge of and or the ability to acquire knowledge of the philosophy, purposes, and programs of our client.