DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Rack construction, preparing cable pathways, installation of network cabling.
• Termination of network cabling test and labeling.
• Uses Company approved installation methods and techniques.
• Ensures all work complies with company policies, procedures, and code standards.
• Assures each system’s physical completeness is in accordance with installation drawings.
• Maintain an on-going dialog with Project Manager, ensuring that work quality, performance, and materials meet required schedules and expectations.
• The Lead Installation Technician is responsible for maintaining his assigned equipment inventory, and assigned tools.
• Turning in daily activity sheets.
• Handles other duties relative to the job as assigned by management.
• Follows and maintains proper safety practices.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• High School Diploma or equivalent as a prerequisite.
PRIOR RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Experience installing voice/data cabling, fiber optics and related systems preferred.