Great Government Contracting client of ours has a Contract Technical Recruiter opportunity available immediately.
Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of technical positions, including software engineers, system administrators, computer programmers, and database administrators.
· Utilizing a variety of sourcing techniques to screen, identify, and select qualified candidates.
· Source candidates via database, Internet, cold calling, networking, and other creative sourcing activity techniques to generate additional candidates.
· Write and post job descriptions to company website and Internet job boards.
· Develop and maintain a solid pipeline of qualified candidates resulting in a steady flow of perspective hires.
· Evaluate, negotiate, and extend offers to candidates.
· 5 - 7 years of experience in technical recruiting or HR related role.
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Government Contracting experience
· Has full life-cycle recruiting knowledge that includes experience with a candidate tracking system, recruiting on the Internet, and familiarity of IT terminology.
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills interacting effectively with all types of people.
· Can be trusted to handle extremely confidential and sensitive information.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to be work successfully in fast paced environment with changing priorities.