• Design Engineering for audio, video, digital media, infrastructure, IT, and control systems.
• Generate or specify and review AutoCAD drawings in compliance with AV CAD Standard specifications.
• Communicate clearly and professionally with clients, delivering upon expectations in line with project scope of work. Engineering is an active part of the client facing design team at Diversified Systems.
• Participate in discussions and vendor meetings to research new technologies and programs.
• Provide A/V design support as required to other members of the company to help ensure successful
design, integration, training, and closeout of projects.
• Provide support to the Sales Department including, but not limited to, the creation of technical system
order of magnitude cost estimates and proposed equipment lists and all written technical overview
• Travel as required for field engineering, meetings, site supervision and commissioning, final testing and training.
• Supervise shop testing with QC engineers.
• Provide support to field engineers, programmers and technicians as required.
• Review and participate in as-built drawing production.
Desired Skills and Experience
• InfoComm CTS, CTS-D preferred
• Minimum 5 years industry experience
• AutoCAD proficiency
• Audio DSP programming for major platforms.
• Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
• Familiarity with current AV technologies
• Desire to learn new technologies and applications
• Time management organizational strategies to maximize productivity and maintain independence
• Excellent communication skills.
• Familiarly with IT systems, architecture and terminologies.
• File system maintenance strategies.