The Senior Compensation and Benefits Analyst is responsible for providing analytical and project management support for various global total rewards initiatives in support of our client’s business units. The role will focus primarily on health and welfare benefit programs, and merit and incentive compensation programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Daily administration of the compensation and benefits programs for all employees and retirees, including health and welfare benefits and merit and incentive processes.
• Assist with managing external vendors for both project and daily operations.
• Administer annual global compensation process for merit and incentive processes, including salary surveys.
• Act as liaison between employees, retirees and vendors to resolve outstanding issues.
• Work with the Compensation Manager and Benefits Manager to deliver employee communications.
• Ensure compliance with ERISA and other legal requirements including but not limited to annual updates and communication of plan documents and summary plan descriptions.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, general business or related field.
• 5 years of combined experience with compensation and benefits plan administration or consulting experience, or equivalent HR or Finance experience.
• Strong project management abilities both in leadership and individual contributor roles.
• Experience working with complex concepts and communicate these in a clear and concise manner.
• Demonstrated skill and experience writing technical plans and process documentation for varied audiences.
• Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
EEO/AA Employer M/V/F/D