The System Engineer is responsible for delivering virtual infrastructure and Data Center solutions built atop the Microsoft Windows Server platform. The Systems Engineers will perform the following functions:
• Provide support of Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2 and Exchange 2010.
• Provide Active Directory and GPO management
• Write and edit code in PowerShell for systems administration
• 3 years hands-on experience with Microsoft operating systems (Windows Server 2003, 2008R2 and 2012) technologies such as AD, GPOs and PowerShell is a must
• 2 year’ of experience with Exchange Server 2010 Management and tuning