A Baltimore, Maryland M/E/P engineering firm has an immediate opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer and a Mechanical Designer. The qualified applicants must have proven experience in engineering calculations, Building Codes, equipment selection and system design for new and renovation projects. Provide support for Project Manager including establishing HVAC and plumbing system design concepts, engineering calculations, and system design. Project types include office, education, retail, multi-family residential, medical facilities and central plants.
1. 1-4 years' experience as a Mechanical Designer.
2. Knowledge of and experience with AutoCAD and Carrier HAP.
3. Knowledge of and experience with psychometrics, load calculations, HVAC and plumbing equipment selection and system design.
4. BIM/Revit modelling a plus.
5. EIT a plus.
• Holiday and Vacation Pay
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Disability and Life Insurance
• 401k with employer match and Profit Sharing
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Sponsorship for Professional Societies
• Summer Hours