Growing Software E-Learning Company looking for a solid Flash Developer to join their team.
· Architects, designs, and/or implements applications that align with educational needs.
· Responsible for the entire life cycle of a system or feature. Reviews and develops requirements, generates designs, provides rough order of magnitude estimates, implements, and performs unit testing.
· Collaborates with our team of educational application designers, graphic artists, back end systems engineers, QA and operational teams to ensure the timely delivery of high value educational software products. Demonstrates strong communication and inter-personal skills to negotiate different perspectives and goals.
· Holds themselves to a high standard of quality and works with the broader team to ensure that the products meet those standards
· Works independently on multiple projects at one time, balancing needs and deadlines.
· Can troubleshoot problems of a complex nature. Shall support systems that he/she has not implemented.
· Provides technical guidance and training to other team members.
· Shares architecture formally and informally with the team and stakeholders.
· Keeps informed of technical advances. Proposes changes based on newer technology.
· 8 years software engineering experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Technical Discipline
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Experience developing Flash based gaming applications