Senior Web Developer / ServiceNow Consultant
This critical program uses ServiceNow and has implemented the SaaS platform as the backbone for Enterprise Case Management. This is part of an overall transformation and modernization strategy that is using to drive Business Architecture and Shared Services in the Agency.
The ideal candidate is willing to learn how to become a ServiceNow application modeler. They will desire to drive innovation and impact at an Enterprise level. They will need to work well in a small team environment and be able to respond quickly to a very fluent and agile environment. Our team deliver product on shortened and aggressive schedules and are extremely client facing so good communication skills are a must have. The client is a blended team and it is required that the candidate is able to place the needs of the client first. The candidate must be client facing, have technical aptitude, desire to develop, and understand business needs
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Some experience with process mapping
• Some consulting experience
• Some experience in requirements gathering and analysis
• Strong analytical skills for problem solving
• The ability to multi-task between and among projects
• Working knowledge of MySQL and Oracle databases
• ServiceNow product suite training, certification and implementation experience
• Experience with various technical components:
• Preferred candidate will possess a BS or BA in Information Technology or a related field with 5+ years of IT experience.
• Experience with creating ServiceNow workflows, creating ServiceNow update sets and testing/implementing those update sets into production
o Implementing, configuring and customizing Web Technologies (XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, etc.)
o Web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)
o Web services integration, specifically SOAP & REST
o LDAP, VPN, SSL and other related technologies
o Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, DB2
o Experience working in the Amazon Web Services environment to provision and configure Linux and/or Unix environments, and web servers like Apache and/or HAProxy
o Experience implementing UI/UX design principles to create front end customer interfaces.
o Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support role
o Experience with web services via APIs is a plus
o Experience with “Big Data” tools like Hadoop, MongoDB, D3js, Message BUS, Cloudera