1. Electrical Field Engineer is mainly responsible for technical support and document review, product debugging, and on-site partial discharge (PD) testing to the high voltage equipment in power system, for the domestic and international business of the company.
2. This individual will answer customer questions regarding products, be capable of PD Online Monitoring, on-site testing of power system equipment, and technical guidance for usage to internal and external customers, and provide simple assembly and product debugging.
3. Company provides product training.
4. This individual will report to general manager and work in cooperation with customers, R&D team, sales, and marketing.
5. Domestic and International Business Travels are required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
1. Bachelor degree in electrical engineering;
2. 3+ years' professional working experiences with the Power System equipment, or 3+ years' as an Electrical Technician;
3.Desire 1+ year's professional working experiences with the partial discharge technology.
4. Electrical Power Monitoring or Partial Discharge instrument backgrounds preferred.
5. Must be familiar with the medium/high voltage power equipments (GIS, transformers, switchgear, cables, etc.) and their insulation failures.
6. Proficient in PD products debugging, PD online monitoring, live testing products principle, and structure technology details.
7. Self-motivated, able to foster teamwork and promote department collaboration and communication;
8. Exceptional computer skills, clear oral and written communication skills, excellent relationship-building skills, and superior planning, organization and problem-solving skills.
9. Advanced Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel.
10. Native English speaker, and multilingual is preferred.