Institute a recruiting platform for our client’s that supplies talent to all aspects of the business.
Standardize recruiting/hiring procedures.
Establish relationships with talent providers.
Create a professional hiring package.
Manage employee benefit plans.
Research, negotiate and present benefit packages with third-party vendors to management for approval.
Insure third-party vendors are providing services as promised.
Interface directly with employees for enrollment education and support continually
Assist management in the increase in employee performance.
Create training guidelines for new hires and employee’s ongoing development.
Assist managers with developing job specific performance metrics.
Audit managers for compliance to recording metrics and reviewing with employees.
Support the migration of the current environment to a culture that enhances high employee performance.
Learn our client’s corporate objectives and cultural development goals
Integrate cultural goals into recruiting process, benefit packages and employee development initiatives.
Administer the Human Resources system.
Oversee third-party and internal employees that provide payroll services.
Be point-of-contact for all legal matters related to our client’s employees.
Ensure corporation is maintaining compliance with all local, state and federal employment and compensation laws.
· College degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources.
· Experience implementing/managing recruiting platforms for a minimum of two (2) years.
· Minimum of three (3) years as a Human Resources generalist.
· Experience providing HR services at least 40 employees.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Competency in using ERP system applications.
· Knowledge about local, state and federal laws and regulations as they pertain to Human Resources, insurances, payroll and pension programs.
· Business writing and grammar skills.
· High integrity and ability to multi-task.