Job Summary: Service and Install A/V systems according to set specifications and industry standards while creating the highest level customer experience possible.
• Demonstrate utmost professionalism, honesty, and integrity when interacting with team members and especially clients in the field at all times
• Being a team player, looking out for other team members and striving for a team sense of accomplishment before individual achievement.
• Maintaining a broad vision at all times of what projects we sell and what implementing them means to the company and the client while understanding the role of Systems Integrator.
• Maintain an open mind and always willing to admit mistakes and to learn from other team members, regardless of age or tenure.
• Punctuality and effective time management which lead to job efficiency and maximum production for the company and clients.
• Maintains company vehicles, tools, inventory and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability and safe operating condition.
• Attention to detail at all levels, including having necessary tools and hardware to complete projects.
• Effective communication and coordination of information between clients, sales team, installation crews, engineers, purchasing and accounting.
• Ability to effectively handle unforeseen issues that occur during a project process with honesty, integrity and complete professionalism while keeping the clients and company’s best interests in mind.
• Understanding and compliance with industry standard practices for installing and servicing equipment.
• Complete testing of a system to ensure all aspects are functioning properly and comply with client expectations.
• Training clients or users on how to effectively and properly use systems.
• Full compliance with internal company processes including paperwork, purchases, building protocol, telephone etiquette, etc., to help the company run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.