Great client looking for a Program Support Analyst in Washington D.C.
Support the Navy Program Office in Tracking actions, developing schedules, organizing budget needs. Needs to be a self-starter and able to be self-tasking and value add to the team without a great deal of direction. Good communications skills and strong interpersonal relationships
Undergraduate degree (Technical or Business)
2-7 years experience
Strong MS EXCEL Skills
Strong MS Project Skills
Strong Power Point Skills and ability to build briefs
Very organized, can organize people around them
- an understanding of the workings of submarines or some knowledge of the Navy in general
- advanced knowledge of Excel for budget or other technical analyses
- Need to understand the PPBS process (the budgeting, review, POM and Staffer review processes).
- General understanding of Contracting and Work Request process for the Naval Warfare Centers.
- advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and experience compiling and giving briefs to customers
- basic familiarity with MS Project and an understanding of building up project schedules
- an ability to be proactive about tasking and a self-starter; understanding the customers' needs with limited direction
A Technical Degree preferred.
Active DOD Secret clearance required