Great Help Desk Opportunity in Rosslyn, VA for government contractor. Position does required Secret Clearance.
Receive and resolve user trouble tickets in the DoS Remedy system. Update Remedy ticket as actions are taken and close the ticket when it is complete.
· Proper escalation of issues, including third party vendor
· Receive service requests, log them and determine request priority in accordance with DoS procedures.
· Provide over-the-phone problem resolution as appropriate.
· Keep users apprised of the progress toward resolution of their trouble ticket.
· Maintain records using the Remedy Tracking system on calls received, customers supported, service level agreements, performance statistics, and any other information necessary for accurate customer billing or reporting as required by the Government.
· Analyze issues in cooperation with local personnel (or remote personnel) to determine causes and take appropriate corrective action.
· Notify the designated COR immediately, if unable to solve a problem.
· Assist the user in the general usage and operation of the LAN and workstations as well as in the use of various software applications.
· Provide assistance with software including Microsoft Office applications to troubleshoot user’s everyday problems, such as printing.
· Provide printer, multifunction device and scanner support and maintenance as defined by equipment vendor and or DoS established procedures.
· Provide periodic reports as requested
· Secret Clearance
· 2+ year of relevant experience