Business Analyst/Procurement/Supply Chain
Gathers data and conducts analysis with the goal of improving the company's supply chain operations using analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain processes.
This position will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Responsible for assembling data, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations which support SCM planning and operations
- Gathers and interprets relevant data (costs, productivity, demand patterns, etc.)
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions
- Develops periodic performance reports and distributes them to stakeholders
- Monitors contract compliance of carriers and other logistics service providers
- Provides analytical support for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
- Coordinates delivery schedules and other supply chain activities
Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
Familiar with logistics and production planning concepts (e.g., just-in-time, materials requirement planning);
Broad range of computer skills—database, spreadsheet, statistics applications, and logistics software packages;
Understand contracts and tariffs; self-directed;
Ability to communicate findings, make recommendations, and facilitate change;
Comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels;
Project management skills.
3 years’ experience in supply chain logistics
*Send resume to email@example.com