Develops solutions using IBM Case Manager (ICM). Develops case types, user interface screens, work flows, tasks, data integration and data migration solutions in an IBM Case Manager environment. Develops and integrates using SOAP and REST web services. Develops Java code for batch processing applications for data migration and integration with IBM Case Manager.
1. IBM Case Manager (ICM) development - User Interface Screens, Case Types, Workflow, Tasks, Solutions, User Roles etc. At least 2 years of hands on IBM Case Manager (ICM) development experience.
2. Java/J2EE development of batch processes for data integration and data migration. Spring Batch, Hibernate frameworks. At least 2 years of Java/J2EE development experience.
3. Hands on data migration experience with IBM Case Manager and FileNet P8. Experience working with ICM Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). At least 2 years of experience with ICM data integration/migration.
4. Development and Integration using web services - SOAP and REST over HTTPS and JMS.
5. 2+ years of experience working with DB2 database.
1. Experience working on a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) projects.
2. Experience implementing Case management systems for Healthcare and Public Sector clients.
3. 5+ years of J2EE development experience
4. 5+ years of DB2 experience.
5. 5+ years of experience with FileNet, IBM Content Navigator and IBM Case Manage