Great opportunity in the D.C. area for a SalesForce Architect.
● Full application architecture and development lifecycle process.
● Translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and
● This role will require a strong knowledge of Salesforce application development, database
design and systems implementation as this role is an "architect" crafting technical
solutions to complex business needs.
● Drive platform roadmap and adoption of product releases by engaging with business and
IT leaders within in the organization and with Salesforce and vendor product teams
● Provide consultative support, define technical solutions and evangelize functional and
technical capabilities of the platform.
● Identify potential risks and impact on operations associated with new solutions.
● Facilitate and review the definition and implementation of standards, methodologies, and
best practices that guide the design of technology solutions.
● Develop and maintain best practices and standards supporting the platform and drive
● Facilitate and Develop Innovative POCs/POTs (proof of concept/proof of technology)
Carnwennan Job Description
Carnwennan Job Number: SF0002
Job Title: Salesforce Architect
exercises to demonstrate feasibility in order to refine and also showcase new capabilities
of the platform.
● Act as expert point of escalation for issues related to the platform
Apex Force.com Visualforce
data loader Heroku HTML5
CSS SQL Web Services
Skills and Qualifications
● 10+ years of experience in increasing levels of responsibility developing solutions & applications
● 5+ years on Force.com
● 5+ years of implementation experience, including development, across the full software
● 3+ years of experience in an Architect Role
● Experience with sales cloud, service cloud, chatter, communities etc.
● Possess detailed knowledge and awareness of emerging trends and technologies within the
● Outstanding leadership and motivational skills to ensure that technology solutions continuously
meet the evolving needs of the business.
● Certified on one or more of the following: Force.com Architect,
● Custom development experience in Force.com(Apex, visualforce, data loader, Heroku, AWS),
integration with other enterprise applications and salesforce.com ecosystem applications
● Experience with multiple, complex and at least one large Force.com implementation project
involving multiple releases, change management process and/or multi location deployment
● Understanding of best practices and design tradeoffs,
with the ability to communicate design
● Awareness of mobile solutions and considerations
● Awareness of common thirdparty
solution providers for Force.com
● Knowledge of internet and cloud architecture paradigms
● Experience in designing/developing Web Services/Rest API to interface with other systems
● Experience with Enterprise Integration and ETL tools
● Experience with PL/SQL
● Understanding of data, network and single sign on technologies
● Evangelist, committed to ensuring complex ideas are explained and reach the audience in a simple
and easily understood format.
● Experience in providing guidance on technology solutions both verbally and through the
preparation of written materials in order to build relationships, influence and negotiate.
● Motivated by the long term. Results driven, ensuring shortterm
goals are achieved that support
initiatives with an appropriate sense of urgency.