Role - Android Developer
• Convert requirements into functional, tested software.
• Collaborate with colleagues on software implementation strategies.
• Assist in load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
• Utilize a working knowledge of Visual Studio and other tools to troubleshoot technical issues
• Proactively communicate with the development, QA teams and management to anticipate issues and process improvements
• Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork using the Agile development methodology
• Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to pitch in where needed. This may mean on occasion helping with other functions.
• Provide effective verbal and written communication.
• Masters of Science or Bachelors of Science with 3+ years experience in Computer Science or related field
• 2-3 years experience analyzing, designing and implementing solutions for the Android, Windows Mobile, iPhone, or iPad.
• 5 years overall development experience
• 2 years experience with Java in a mobile development environment
• Experience with enterprise development
• Experience with Eclipse or Android Studio
• Experience working with JSON and REST services
• Experience using and managing change management tools, i.e. Git, Subversion
• Experience with a wide variety of testing tools and techniques
• Thorough understanding of SDLC and Scrum/Agile