Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to understand IP Network Convergence and architect/articulate UC networks to facilitate successful transport of multiple types of UC applications.
• Maintain a working knowledge of emerging trends in the UC industry as a whole.
• Ability to troubleshoot end-to-end networks for the deployment of UC.
• Upgrade new or existing all system components in accordance with customer approved functional design requirements.
• Test and validate system functionality.
• Ability to facilitate video conferencing meetings
• Work with the overall engineering team to successfully implement voice, video, and data network solutions
• Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) or minimum of 2+ years’ experience designing and implementing IP based network equipment and/or software applications with a strong preference given to videoconferencing technology.
• CCNA or CCNA-Collaboration
• Experience with Cisco Unified Communications applications, including CallManager, CallManager Express, Unity, Unity Connection, IM&P, VCS, Expressway, TPS, Conductor
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Excellent communication skills