Great Jr. Software Developer opportunity with client in Columbia,MD.
· Work in a team environment to design and develop a custom facing Web Application and related Web Services.
· Research and prototype solutions using new technologies.
· Participate in design sessions, provide UML design documentation, perform unit and integration testing, and provide test case documentation.
· Provide application support by investigating reported defects and implementing code updates.
· Performs analysis, product design, development and integration, documentation, testing, and support on applications software projects.
· Identifies client business requirements and converts them into discrete software requirements.
· Determines level of effort and determines feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
· Evaluates interface between hardware and software, and the interface between IT industry commercial and proprietary software while maintaining operational and performance requirements of overall system.
· Develops new software code, modifies existing software code, and adapts existing software code to satisfy previously documented client requirements.
· Documents and performs software system testing procedures, develops programming, and documents system development.
· Consults with customer concerning application installation, implementation, training, turnover, and post-turnover support for software systems
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
· 2-5 years’ experience in software development field