● Define and manage customer implementation projects.
● Develop electronic forms (using proprietary technology) based on customer requirements.
● Develop forms decoding software for data visualization tools.
● Create and maintain documentation on each customer
● Provide pre-sales support (demos, customer visits, trade shows, etc.).
● Interface with customers in both pre and post-sales scenarios to develop customer
● Support proposal development with estimates based on customer requirements.
● Participate in development projects to create new products or add features to existing
● Interface with sales, marketing, customer support, and other staff functions to guide
development of both customer requirements for new products/services and enhancements to
● Translate customer requirements into technical requirements and software design
● Ensure that corporate Quality Standards (including software development life-cycle policies,
code management guidelines, release guidelines, etc.) are adhered to.
● Ensure that client is integrated with software development, test, and deployment
processes and environments at parent company.
● Provide tier 2 technical support
Required Skills and Qualifications
● Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
● Several years experience in the Telecommunications, Mobile Satellite Services, Wireless, or
● Project management skills and experience.
● Experience interacting with customers
● Excellent presentation skills and talent for verbalizing technical concepts
● Experience / Working knowledge with the following technologies:
o OS: Linux, Android
o DBMS: MySQL/MariaDB, SQLite
o Programming languages: Java (on Android)
o Networking: TCP/IP, general networking concepts, satellite communications,
asynchronous serial communications, telematics.
● Strong analytical skills
Desired Skills or Experience
● French fluency
● MSSQL, .NET