• Supporting the DHA in IA lifecycle support for up to twenty health care systems/applications. Activities will include risk assessments, annual reviews, ATOs and sustained ATOs, and Branch Service Accreditation.
• Using eMASS, VMS, POAMs, DIACAP/RMF packages, remediation, mitigations, risk assessments, and security analysis to support system authorizations.
• Supporting the team in using the following tools in these IA activities: AppDetective, WebInspect, and the NESSUS scanner.
• Providing support to DISA Security Readiness Reviews (SRR)
• Willingness to learn other technical areas required for the DHA
• Providing technical leadership and consulting support
• Active clearance of Secret or above
• IAT Level III certified (e.g. CISSP)
• Outstanding communication skills including verbal (listening and speaking), written and presentation
• Outstanding team work, diplomacy and leadership behaviors.
• Knowledgeable in NESSUS
• Knowledgeable in one or more of the following security tools: AppDetective, Webinspect highly desirable.
• Area of Subject Matter Expertise in one or more security disciplines/areas of expertise including databases, networking, encryption, routers, applications, mobility, software assurance (HP Fortify), operating systems, cloud computing, identity and access management, etc.
• Knowledgeable in POAMs, VMS, eMASS, DIACAP/RMF and FISMA
• Knowledgeable in HIPPA policies and procedures highly desirable
• Live in the DC metro area and willing to commute to Falls Church, VA
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
• Minimum five years of ISSE experience – preferably with the Department of Defense (DoD)