Occupational Health and Safety Specialist in Washington, DC
At least 3 to 6 years of experience with related to Occupational Health and Safety and/or Environmental with a bachelors degree in engineering, science and/or related.
Candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
· Perform 3-4 ergonomic surveys per month.
· Responding to OSH system service tickets.
· Provide life safety review for construction projects.
· Manage 90 day HAZMAT storage facility and coordinate with contractors.
· Oversee Federal Client's recycling program.
· Support Federal client's divisions special events.
· Maintain & implement changes in OSHA policies.
· Conduct IAQ investigations and provide reports with recommendations and actions to mitigate complaints.
· Collect in situ TCLP samples, generated waste profiles, and coordinated with off-site disposal facilities.
· Perform ground water monitoring to studies to identify containment fluctuations.
Must have a Top Secret Clearance
Willing to commute to DC and to Columbia, MD
*Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org