- Work as part of a modern agile development team with leading edge technologies.
- Participate in moderate to large scoped projects that includes analysis, design, evaluation, development, modifying, testing, documenting and implementation of enterprise wide systems across functional areas.
- Recognizes areas for additional improvement and effectively communicates those ideas to the supervisor.
- Support existing production applications as well as design and create new products.
Here's some of the things that you'd be working on:
- Web-scale decentralized hash table protocols running over HTTP
- Cryptography work related to verifiable identity/credentials
- Standards work related to credential exchange protocols on the Web.
- Linked Data, specifically JSON-LD and RDF Dataset Normalization.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Public/Private Key Cryptography
- Front-end templating AngularJS/Polymer/etc.
- REST API design and development
- Testing frameworks (Mocha / Protractor / Selenium)
- Decentralized systems design
- Human Factors / Usability
- Good written communication skills
- Strong Github commit history (or other demonstrable software project)