Job Summary: Provides technical, managerial, and administrative subject matter expertise regarding US Navy-unique system requirements for implementation in the Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS). Assists with preparation of software test documents, perform system testing during development of new software releases, design and prepare technical reports, briefings, and related documentation; train and implement the CMOS system at US Navy sites.
1. Minimum of 8 years of experience in cargo movement and transportation processes.
2. Expertise with base-level CMOS functionality, user software documentation and transportation industry standards, policies, and processes.
3. Expertise in conducting user training on the operation of the CMOS system.
4. Must have a minimum of Secret Clearance.
5. Skilled in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, MS Project, etc).
Critical Job Elements:
1. Act as liaisaon between the CMOS PMO and US Navy organizations involved in development of system requirements related to the implementation of CMOS.
2. Define, document, and prepare system Interface Requirement Agreements (IRAs) for implementation of system interfaces with US Navy and other DoD automated transportation systems.
3. Develop lesson plans and teach CMOS classes to end users.
4. Asssit in the development of training plans, training schedules, user guides, implementation schedules, and site surveys.
5. Travel world-wide in support of implementation and/or training on CMOS unique system requirements.
Perform all functional analyst duties in accordance with the Systems Engineering Process.
Assist in the development of software test documents and perform system testing during development of new software releases.
Provide level II help desk support to the end users of CMOS.
Understand, interpret, and analyze tests and test results.
Provide monthly status reports and support documentation.
Special projects as assigned.
Send resume to email@example.com