Secret Clearance and Security+ Required.
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. May require a bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 7 years of experience in technical project management or related work experience
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Experience Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
• Ensure all required Project artifacts are complete and accurate
• Organize and upload all documentation to the requisite system
• Provide weekly status reports related to progress of your projects
• Participate in meetings as required
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings as required
• Produce meeting minutes for all meetings coordinated and facilitate
• US Citizen
• A DoD Security clearance
• Self-starter with a passion for solving complex business issues
• Willingness to take ownership of highly challenging tasks and problems
• Exceptional communication skills, successfully using multiple verbal and non-verbal behaviors to deliver a compelling message
• Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals and groups
• Ability to defend ideas/point of views to clients, team members and government leaders
• Aptitude to thrive in a team atmosphere, while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of solution alternatives
• A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, meet deadlines and focus despite conflicting demands
• Exhibits mature organization and time management skills.
• Excellent documentation, communication, interpersonal and including presentation skills.
• Accomplishes tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to learn and adapt very quickly.
• Able leadership skills in a variety of environments.