This position provides technical and operational support of audio-visual equipment and systems located within the following types of environments: business/corporate, educational, houses of worship, military.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Providing technical support for the following types of systems:
• Audio (Program and Speech, DSP based systems)
• Projection and Display Devices
• Source Control Devices
• Custom Control Systems
• Audio and Video Teleconferencing
• Digital Signage Systems
• Video Wall Display Systems
• RF Systems
Other responsibilities include:
• Providing a High Level of Customer Support.
• Developing an on-going customer relationship, resulting in future customer loyalty.
• Completing Preventative Maintenance visits to ensure all customer rooms and systems are operating in an optimum fashion.
• Troubleshooting system issues to determine and find resolutions, or appropriate usage.
• Working with manufacturer’s to develop relationships related to equipment servicing (technical support, securing return authorizations, completing repair functions required to resolve customer issues).
• Assembling reports and in-house paperwork as a means to record customer interactions.
• Providing operational support for meetings as required.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Two year diploma from a Technical School, or equivalent experience. CTS certification from ICIA or other manufacturer based certifications a plus (AMX, Biamp, Crestron, ClearOne, Extron, Planar, RGB Spectrum, Polycom, Tandberg, etc.)
PRIOR WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE
• 3 years experience with audio-visual, corporate video, or other related systems.