Looking for a SharePoint Developer for a permanent, long term position in Washington, DC.
Must be US Citizen and clearable
5+ years of experience developing in SharePoint and some .Net experience.
Will support the design, development, deployment and administration of SharePoint sites for our clients. The candidate will be responsible for meeting with business and technical staff, end users, and senior management to define requirements. The candidate must also be able to develop, deploy, and support SharePoint. The ideal candidate will possess effective communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain working relationships with clients. The developer will also be expected to prepare and maintain related technical documentation.
- Work with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements.
- Data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping.
- Develop/maintain SharePoint components, including web parts, basic pages, lists, and workflows.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Use version management and issue tracking software to document all changes.
- Conduct tuning in SharePoint to improve performance.
- Deploy code developed using .NET framework.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree - computer science, engineering, mathematics, or statistics preferred.
- 3-5 years proven web development experience with SharePoint 2007/2010.
- Experience with FAST search engine
- Understanding and experience with SharePoint/.NET software development.
- Experience with Web Services, XML.
- Experience with HTML and XSLT.
- Application architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of .NET best practices, frameworks, and libraries.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership and client management ability.
- Advanced degree in business or a technology area with a business focus.
- Business process analysis, mapping, and design.
- Project management understanding.
- Consulting experience a plus.