A Baltimore based manufacturing company is seeking skilled milling machinists. We DO NOT have seasonal or slow-down layoffs. We DO NOT work with government contracts. We have been in business for over half a century and at this location for almost 40 years.
Current openings for both a CNC Mill Operator and CNC Mill Machinist. Experience is required for both positions.
Our new team members must be good with decimals and comfortable working with close tolerances (thousandths).
Prior machine shop/metal working skills are required.
- Must have experience with CNC Mills
- CNC Machinist should have some experience with set ups & programming.
- CNC Operators do not need setup or programming but at must be able to check parts.
- Have a solid work history and experience in a metal working related field.
- Must have the ability to pass pre-employment drug tests.
- Experience working with VERY close tolerances
- Must have RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
Located just outside Woodlawn area,
6:00am to 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday. Friday hours as necessary (possible overtime).