1. Must be able to program, setup and run all CNC and Manual Press Brakes safely and efficiently saving all CNC or manual programs to network computer.
2. Proficient in reading and working from blueprints and sketches.
3. Ability to calculate stretch outs, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed.
4. Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on blocks or pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently.
5. Capable recognizing machine malfunction and be able communicate trouble to supervisor or repairman.
6. Perform other preparation work as required and assigned by Supervisor (shear, saw, punch, notch, etc.)
7. Perform Safe Die changes per established procedure and accurately recite procedure to Safety Officer.