Seeking Windows Developer to work with the Product Implementation team to create excellent mobile applications to meet our clients business needs. Applications target retail sales associates using Windows smart phones, tablets and other Windows machines.
Role - Windows Developer
• Convert requirements into functional, tested software.
• Collaborate with colleagues on software implementation strategies.
• Assist in load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
• Utilize a working knowledge of Visual Studio and other tools to troubleshoot technical issues
• Proactively communicate with the development, QA teams and management to anticipate issues and process improvements
• Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork using the Agile development methodology
• Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to pitch in where needed. This may mean on occasion helping with other functions.
• Provide effective verbal and written communication.
• Masters of Science or Bachelors of Science with 3+ years experience in Computer Science or related field
• 2-3 years experience analyzing, designing and implementing solutions for the Android, Windows Mobile, iPhone, or iPad.
• 5 years overall development experience
• 2 years experience with C# in mobile development
• Experience with web development and ASP.Net
• Experience with Visual Studio IDE
• Experience working with JSON and REST services
• Experience using and managing change management tools, i.e. Git, Subversion
• Experience with a wide variety of testing tools and techniques
• Thorough understanding of SDLC and Scrum/Agile