Duties and Responsibilities
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a team providing turn-key web solutions to some of the most visible web sites in the world. You will be consistently challenged with implementing and maintaining some of the most robust multi-media and Content/Knowledge Management solutions available.
Note: this position requires either an active Secret clearance or the ability to immediately obtain an Interim Secret. If you are a US citizen and clearable, this is a great opportunity to be sponsored for your clearance!
You will work closely with other System/Network professionals, Web Developers, Database Analysts, and Help Desk professionals in support of several sites, including:
XXXXXX has supported this client for 10+ years. This is a long-term contract with substantial opportunity for growth and stability. Another unique aspect of this opportunity is the scope of our contract is for an end-to-end solution, meaning all Infrastructure support and Development and is handled by XXXXX. This provides our System Engineers & Administrators and Developers a level of flexibility and impact not available when these services are separated by different contractors.
- 7+ years relevant professional experience;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server;
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of Active Directory & enterprise management strategies, group polices, etc;
- Fundamental knowledge of networking and common protocols;
- Knowledge of and ability to design and implement an effective backup strategy;
- Understanding of IIS 6/7 and applicable web technologies;
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 experience;
- CompTIA Security+ certification required, or the ability to IMMEDIATELY obtain;
- 8570 compliance or ability to IMMEDIATELY obtain is required;
- US citizenship and either an active clearance or the ability to immediately obtain an Interim Secret is required.
Additional Helpful Skills
PowerShell experience is a plus!
Any compliance and/or certifications pertaining to Department of Defense Directive/DODD 8570 are strongly preferred.
Helpful certifications include: MCITP, MCSE: Server Infrastructure, Server+, CISSP, and/or Security+.