Production Underwriter and Broker
This candidate can live in GA. If he/she lives in GA he/she will need to travel to FL.
Territory is growing, so this person will need to assist with the volume while also building his/her own agency base.
A dynamic growing organization offering you more opportunity
- Opportunity to advance your career and grow professionally
- Opportunity for financial growth
- Opportunity to work in an environment that rewards initiative, innovation, and collaboration.
By becoming a member of our team, you get the tools you need to meet your professional goals. We are a diverse organization with several operating entities including a Managing General Agency, Wholesale Insurance Broker, Specialty Lines Insurance Company, and Premium Finance Company.
We are currently searching for a Production Underwriter and Broker that will be responsible for managing and growing a book of business in our Tennessee territory.
- Develop and grow relationships with a select group of independent retail producers
- Develop and execute a business plan to achieve revenue production goals
- Underwrite Excess and Surplus Lines commercial accounts
- Review, evaluate, classify, rate and assign terms to commercial risks
- Be creative in developing solutions for individual risk placement
- Adhere to company underwriting guidelines, corporate policy and procedures, and compliance with contract terms
- Broker Excess and Surplus Lines commercial accounts
- Anticipate, monitor, and communicate competitive information to branch and corporate management
- Mentor new underwriters and brokers
- Four Year Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum four years Commercial Lines Excess and Surplus Lines underwriting and broker experience
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a book of business
- ASLI and CPCU preferred