Sr.Threat Systems Engineer
Area of Interest:
North Las Vegas
Requirements: MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS Clearance
• This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and fifteen years work related experience or a Master’s degree and thirteen years work related experience or a Ph.D. and ten years work related experience in a relevant technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Performing work in this job’s occupational field requires the application of complex, technical professional disciplines requiring a four-year degree or equivalent and the extensive, applied use of related concepts, practices and methods.
• This job requires an advanced level of proficiency in foreign threat radar systems to include experience, understanding, and design of DRFM based products.
• The primary or most necessary skills required for this job are analytical skills. Other important skills include communication, leadership and problem solving skills, short term and long term planning skills.
XXXXXXX is seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer that will independently perform unusually complex engineering tasks for management and/or the customer involving application of advanced systems engineering principles, theories and technical concepts which require extensive scientific/engineering knowledge, experience and ingenuity. Usually performs as a project lead on advanced projects.
• Based on broad objectives from management, independently analyzes, evaluates and integrates solutions to unusually complex technical problems. Encourages optimum design within customer specifications, quality standards, schedule and funding limitations.
• Performs complex analysis on threat radar system projects or major phases of significant projects to enhance the technical and economic development of the product and/or service. Resolves a variety of technical problems leading to advanced engineering studies designed to increase efficiency or reduce costs associated with threat system training ranges.
• Develop and deliver complex technical presentations and documentation to senior management and customers. Provide lead technical support for major threat system program activities and/or design reviews.
• Represents the company as a prime technical customer contact on specialized threat system projects, to include Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM) techniques and applications associated with radar jamming and cellular communications.
• Interacts and briefs customer personnel on significant technical matters associated with emerging threat radar system intelligence, and other advanced RF technologies.
• Actively identifies opportunities to expand threat range capabilities and translates those into technical requirements for draft statements of work.