High profile client looking for a Call Center Quality Assurance Agent to monitor and score calls, as well as train and assist with overall quality improvement of the Call Center.
The Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist for Product Support is responsible for monitoring and documenting Agent call quality in support of the departmental quality goals and initiatives. The Quality Assurance Specialist evaluates both verbal and written customer contact by Agents. This team member participates in the design of all quality monitoring formats and quality standards. The Quality Assurance Specialist will fairly and consistently review the calls and emails of Product Support Agents for accuracy and coaches each Agent for success in executing superior service and quality to our customers. The Quality Assurance Specialist documents the call quality results and provides feedback and trend data to the Product Support Supervisors and Manager as required.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Monitor Product Support Agents calls and review emails for accuracy of information and call handling standards.
• Ensure that Product Support Agents are delivering a high level of customer service.
• Verify that agents are providing accurate solutions to customers.
• Record evaluations utilizing departmental quality monitoring forms.
• Deliver coaching feedback to agents on call and email performance.
• Provide Supervisors and the Manager with regular performance feedback on the agents.
• Prepares and analyzes quality reports for Management review.
• Participates in the design of quality monitoring forms and quality standards.
• Primarily in-office support of clients and support agents, with some travel as needed.
• Able to work extended hours when required.
• Able to sit or stand for frequent periods in the same location with some opportunity to move about.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related industry.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience performing Quality Assurance in a call center environment preferred.
• Experience developing and implementing QA programs highly preferred.
• Prior supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
• Proven ability to achieve and maintain departmental quality standards.
• Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information.
• Strong written communication skills. Excellent grammar, spelling, and sentence construction.
• Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
• Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
• Must exhibit excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Must have familiarity with Internet software and Windows operating systems.
• Demonstrated ability to rapidly gain product knowledge and effectively communicate it to agents.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentations and reports required.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with agents, internal departments, clients and management.
• Demonstrated ability to train and develop new and existing support agents.
• Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to change.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Downtown Baltimore location with great public transit, subway, light rail or bus.